Funskool Play DOH Flower Maker - Imagination Taking Shape!
Ages 3+ Create!
Create a fabulous garden. Fill it with the prettiest butterflies, birds and bees. Make a lot of fresh green leaves from the leaf-shaped moulds and spread them all out on the lovely playmat.
- Flowers are nature's gift to us and they make us happy. Play-DOH Flower Maker is for those who love flowers. Make beautiful flowers, butterflies, birds, bees and leaves to build your very own flower garden.
Here's How to make Flowers
- Choose any one of the flower extruders and fill it with Play-DOH Modelling Compound.
- Press it down on the plunger to squeeze out a Flower.
- Use the Play-DOH cutter to trim/cut the Flower.
- Make two more flowers using the other flower extruders.
Here's How to make your Flower Garden - Extrude Flowers! Mould butterflies and birds!
- The flowers made in 'Here's how to make flowers' can be placed with the flower extruder which now acts as a stem, or you could also take out the petals and arrange them on the play-mat as a flower. Use a mix of colours for a splendid display of coloured flowers.
- To make butterflies, bees, birds and leaves, place some Play-DOH modelling compound on a flat surface and press the leaf shaped moulds on to it. Remove excess compound and get the desired shapes.
- Place the flowers, butterflies, bees, birds and leaves to make a beautiful garden.
- Play-mat for special display.
- Instructions in Hindi.
Contents of Funskool Play DOH Flower Maker
- 3 Flower Extruders.
- 1 Plunger
- 1 Play-DOH Cutter
- 2 Leaf Shaped Moulds
- 1 Play-Mat
- 3 Tubs of Play-DOH (Approx. 50g each)
Always put back in container after play. Store in a cool place. If necessary, water may be added one drop at a time to restore softness.