Emu Meat - Bone Less
98% Fat Free - 100% Natural
Emu meat is tender, juicy and flavourful. it is low in fat and very nutritional compared to other meats, poultry and fish. Emu ranks high in iron and protein and low in cholesterol. Take a look at the chart below for comparison of nutritional information.
The 98% fat free red meat is rich in protein and iron yet low in cholesterol. Of the already low fat found in Emu (2.4%), about half of it is mono unsaturated fat which helps lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your blood.
Benefits of Emu Meat :
- Emu Meat is a tasty. Pleasing red meat and packed with protein
- 98% Fat Free Meat
- Emu Meat is low fat and its mostly mono unsaturated which means it helps in reducing the LDL (Low density Lipoprotein-bad Cholesterol)
- American Heart Association has declared Emu Meat as Heart Healthy Meat.
- Emu Meat is high in iron and Vitamin B12.
- Low in cholesterol and calories.
- Wilderness Emu are raised without the use of anitibiotics or growth hormones.
- The tenderness and texture of Emu Meat enable it to be prepared in a variety of ways. It is best prepared lightly grilled, Pan fried.
Nutritional Information of Emu Meat :
Serving Size 100g
- Protein - 28.40gm
- Fat - 4.70g
- Saturated Fat - 25.00%
- Cholesterol -87.00mg
- Iron - 05.00mg
- Calories - 164.00 kcal
- Copper - 0.24mg
- Sodium - 65.00mg
- Magnesium - 27.70mg
- Manganese - 0.03mg
- Phosphorus - 269.00mg
- Potassium - 375.00
- Selenium - 64.00mg
- Zinc - 4.60mcg
- Vitamin B - 8.50mcg
- Folic Acid - 9.00mcg
- Vitamin D - 8.30mcg
- thiamin - 0.32mg
Comparison of Emu with Chicken and Mutton
Instruction for use of Emu Meat :
Store in Frozen below - 18°. Bring it to room temperature before cook.