Zandu Khadiradi Gutika - Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Indications for use of Zandu Khadiradi Gutika:
- Throat infections
- Tonsillar infections
Benefits of using Zandu Khadiradi Gutika :
- Astringent, Antiseptic, and Expectorant medicinal herbs in Khadiradi tablets are useful for throat disorders.
- They are mucolytic and promote sweetness of voice.
- Khadiradi is good for stomatitis and even freshen ups the breath.
Catechu is widely used as a component of betel-leaf chewed in India. It is used for the local treatment of otitis and otorrhoea. It is also useful in dental, oral throat and tonsillar infections. Flavonoid principles of catechu have a significant anti-inflammatory effect.
Therapeutic Benefits of using Zandu Khadiradi Gutika :
- Generally useful in diseases of the mouth, throat and stomatitis, removes foetid odours from the mouth, toothache, cough and hoarsness of voice.
- Astringent, Anaesthetic, Expectorant and Sedative, Anti-Septic.
- 1 tablet to be kept in mouth and allowed to be slowly dissolved. Not more than 12 tablet should be taken in 24 hours.