Zandu - Brento Tablets - Brento Syrup
Benefits of Zandu Brento Tablets, Syrup :
- Brento contains ingredients traditionally known as 'Medhya Rasayana' used since ancient times in cognitive dysfunction, mental debility, lack of concentration.
- Contains Brahmi - 'The wonder memory drug' (CDRI).
- Contains Shankhpushpi - a proven memory booster.
- Brento enhances memory and learning capacity.
- Brento improves motor performances and exhibits neuro-protective, anxiolytic and anti-depressant actions.
- Ashwagandha and Brahmi exerts adaptogenic and antioxidant actions.
- General mental debility
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Decreased vigilance
- Lack of concentration
- Age related memory impairment
- Loss of memory
As a daily health supplement, Brento has been found to be of immense benefit for students, working people, professionals and elderly people with associated memory weakness.
Brento corrects impaired cognitive function. Brento improves overall mental performance, memory, concentration and learning abilities.
The cerebral activation and nourishment is attributed to 2 plants.
Convolvulus Mycrophyllus and Hydrocotyle Asiatica.
Convolvulus Mycrophyllus known as Shankhapushpi, as described by Charaka, enhances intelligence and improves memory. It is a ‘Medhyarasayan’. The whole herb is used medicinally in the form of decoction.
Hydrocotyle Asiatica popularly known as ‘Brahmi’ is advocated as ‘Rasayan’ by all authorities in Ayurveda - Charaka, Shushruta and Vagbhatt. It promotes brain functions and improves mental strength.
||Suvarna Ghatit Makradhwaj
Brento Tablets :
Adults : 1-2 tablets thrice daily
Children : 1 tablet thrice daily
Brento Syrup :
Adults : 1-2 teaspoonful thrice daily
Children : 1 teaspoonful thrice daily
* A higher dosage is recommended for more severe and chronic conditions.