Zandu Alpitone Syrup - Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Benefits of Zandu Alpitone Syrup :
- Stimulates Digestion, improves appetite, promotes healthy growth.
- Rich in natural antioxidants such as Amruta, Ashwagandha, Draksha and Sunthi.
- Helps to reduce stress and fatigue, improves mental as well as physical efficiency.
- Improves digestive system and liver function.
- Nutritional Deficiencies.
- General Debility.
- Covalescence following chronic illness and as a general purpose tonic.
Alpitone promotes health, energy and growth of an individual. Alpitone shares the ancient secrets of health since it combines adaptogenic and rejuvenative herbs. Alpitone contains digestion enhancing herbs which also stimulate appetite. It fights fatigue and exhaustion. Rich in natural anti-oxidants, Alpitone boosts immunity. Alpitone is pleasant tasting: with the base of drakshashav. Additionally, Alpitone helps combat stress.
Popularly known as ‘Ashwagandha’ in Ayurvedic text books, indicating equine odour of the plant. Withania Samnifera, represents ‘winter cherry’ in central and Southern Europe. Roots of the plant find application as medicine. Pharmacologically active constituents are withanolides which confer adaptogenic and rejuvenative properties to the plant.
Composition (Each 5ml contains) :
||Qty in mg
Adults: 1-2 tablespoonful twice daily before meals.
Children : 1-2 tablespoonful twice daily before meals.
Adverse Effects :
Contra Indication :
No absolute contra indication.