Dermicool Skin Defense Instant Hand Sanitizer
Cleaning hands is a simple habit, when done properly, is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick. Everyday germs/pathogens accumulate on your hands from lot of sources such as direct contact with people, contaminated surfaces, food, and even office equipments.
Common cold, flu, several gastrointestinal and infectious diseases spread through hand to hand contact. In such cases, washing hands with water is not enough.
A hand sanitizer represents a revolution in hand hygiene, as it is more effective than soap in reducing the germs on your hands. To keep yourself and your family healthy, it’s essential to clean your hands, especially after you've used the restroom or prepared food.
Presenting “DermiCool Skin Defense Instant Hand Sanitizer” requires no rinsing, hence can be used anywhere any time…Powered with Triclosan an effective germ killer providing instant and long lasting protection, with Aloe Vera extracts which moisturizes the hand leaving them germ free and soft. "You do not need soap and water to use DermiCool Skin defense Instant Hand Sanitizer; it goes anywhere: fits into your purse and leaves your hands felling clean and refreshed."
Using DermiCool Instant Hand Sanitizer prevents the spread of ‘Hand-to-Mouth’ diseases which lead to gastrointestinal & infectious diseases. It works by stripping away the outer layer of oil on the skin. This usually prevents bacteria present in the body from coming to the surface of the hand and prevents the diseases transmitted through pathogens
When to Use?
Practicing good hand hygiene is especially important:
- After using the bathroom
- Before eating or drinking anything
- Before and after handling raw foods, fish, poultry, or eggs
- After using a public phone
- After riding public transportation
- In schools and day care centers
- After changing diapers
- When one is sick
- After shaking hands
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching an ATM, elevator buttons, escalator handrails.
Directions for Use:
- Apply enough sanitizer to completely cover both hands.
- Rup hands together, palm to palm.
- Rup back of each hand with palm of other hand.
- Spreas sanitizer over and under fingernails.
- Spread sanitizer between fingers.
- Keep rubbing hands together until they are dry. Do not dry with a towel.