Benefits of Organic India Dehydrated Mango Slices
All season Mango Slices from ORGANIC INDIA
Despite all round discomfort because of heat and humidity, summer has a reason to be thanked for, Mangos, King of Fruits, found abundant during the summer season. It is regarded as a valuable item of diet and a household remedy. It is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and E, flavonoids, beta carotene, niacin, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium.
Organic India introducing dehydrated mango slices retaining all health benefits of fresh mangoes. This particular product is for all the mango lovers. Now enjoy the taste of mango anytime, anywhere and most important in any season.
Organic India's dehydrated mango slices help you enjoy the taste of real mango even after summer season. These dehydrated slices processed from organic mango are very tasty and healthy. A tropical delight, these dehydrated mango slices are perfect for eating on the go and can also be deliciously incorporated into your favourite desserts and baking. These slices are rich in fiber and protein. Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. 100 g of fresh fruit provides 765 mg or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin A. Together; these compounds are known to have antioxidant properties and are essential for vision. Vitamin A is also required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin. Mango is considered to be rich in carotenes hence protect the body from lung and oral cavity cancers.
Health Benefits of Mango
- Mangoes contain phenols; these phenolic compounds have powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
Other cases where Mango is beneficial
- Mango is high in iron, Pregnant women and people with anemia are advised to eat this fruit regularly.
- Mango is effective in relieving clogged pores of the skin.
- It is also valuable to combat acidity and poor digestion.
- Mango is high in antioxidants and low in carbohydrates.
- Mango is a rich source of vitamin A (beta-carotene), E and Selenium which help to protect against heart disease and other ailments.
- Kidney problems including nephritis.
Nutritive Values : Per 100 gm.
- Respiratory problems
- Constipation .
- Vitamin A : 6,350 I.U.
- Vitamin B : Thiamine .06 mg.
- Vitamin C : 41 mg.
- Calcium : 9 mg.
- Phosphorus : 13 mg.
- Protein : .7 gm.
- Calories : 66
These dehydrated mango slices can be taken as such or after keeping in hot water for half an hour and taken like fresh mango slices after chilling or without chilling.