Somamritham Capsules - unique combination of harmless, purely herbal medicine.
Somamritham Premium health supplement for women especially for Leucorrhoea Somamritham combines an ancient knowledge in harmless medicinal herbs with modern know - how in preparation for the successful treatment of varied Gynaecological disorders. Somamritham contains 17 herbal ingredients, each ingredient contributing by itself and as a whole, to this unique combination of harmless, purely herbal medicine.
Indications for use of Nupal Remedies Somamritham Capsules :
- Leucorrhoea & general weakness.
- Low back pain (Dysmenorrhoea).
- Painful & irregular menstruation.
- In stress & anxiety associated with profuse menstrual bleeding.
- Reduces pelvic congestion.
- Functional uterine bleeding
Benefits of Nupal Remedies Somamritham Capsules :
- Improves the neuro-hormonal function and normalises uterine cycle
- Controls leucorrhoea, exerts a stimulating effect on the ovaries and endometrium to function optimally.
- Regenerates a normal vaginal environment necessary for a healthy vaginal flora
- Acts directly on the uterine musculature, tones up the entire system and overcomes anxiety and mental disturbances.
- Increases body's resistance to disease
- Provides Iron Calcium and other micro-nutrients to overcome anemia low back pain and osteoporosis.
- Check excessive vaginal secretions.
Dosage of Somamritham Capsules :
- 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times daily before food (preferably at breakfast once with milk) or as directed by the physiciant.
Each Somamritham Capsule is prepared out of :
- Pathra : 0.01gm
- Nagapushpa : 0.01gm
- Ela : 0.01gm
- Musali : 4.5 gm
- Tripati : 4.5 gm
- Jeera : 2.5 gm
- Chandana : 2.5 gm
- Vamsalochana : 0.05 gm
- Chocha : 0.01gm
- Elavaluka : 0.01gm
- Kannara : 0.01gm
- Champaka : 0.01gm
- Musala : 0.01gm
- Sahasravedi : 0.01gm
- Mamsi : 0.01gm
- Kandasari : 0.02gm
Diet : Avoid heaty food like shrimp, maceral, chicken, red-chillies, beef etc.