Diawin Capsules - Treats Type I & Type II Diabetes
Diawin an effective medicine for the treatment of diabetes type - I & II. Diabetes is a fairly manageable disease through the regular use of 'Diawin'. 'Diawin' is a very rare combination of various Barks & Roots of Medicinal plants. This combination is derived from the manuscripts of ancient times. A formulation prepared from "Nature's own resources".
Benefits of Nupal Remedies Diawin Capsules :
The combined hypoglycemic effect of all the ingredients prevent rise in blood sugar and improves glucose tolerance in type II Diabetes. Improves the body metabolic conditions and helps to control the production of insulin and brings it to the normal range. It also helps to reduce the amount of fat in the body.
Indications for use of Nupal Remedies Diawin Capsules :
For Diabetes - Type - I & II.
Direction for Use of Diawin Capsules :
- Check the blood sugar level 1½ hour after food.
- If the blood sugar level is above 300mg, take 2 caps/tabs 3 times daily after food (Swallow the caps/tabs).
- If it is above 200mg, take 2 caps/tabs 2 times daily after food.
- And if the blood sugar level is above 150 mg, take 1 caps/tabs 3 times daily after food.
NB : Insulin dependent patients should not reduce the dosage of DIAWIN (ie. 2...2...2) till insulin is completely withdrawn
If patient is presently taking any other medicines for diabetes regularly, the following instructions must be followed.
- Check sugar level (Initial reading).
- Continue the other medicine as per dosage taken earlier, along with DIAWIN.
- On the 15th day after starting DIAWIN check sugar level (First reading).
- If the same is below the initial reading reduce 50% of the other medicine.
- On the 25th day starting DIAWIN check sugar level (Second reading).
- If the same is below the first reading stop other medicine.
- Check sugar level every 10 days and reduce the dosage of DIAWIN as per directions of use.
Please advice the patient to reduce the dosage as per the investigation report shows reduced sugar level.
Reduce or increase percentage of insulin only by 10% at a time. Exercise cuts your diabetes risk by half. It helps reduce the amount of fat tissue in the body and makes the cells more receptive to insulin. Even moderate exercise, say twice a week lowers risk drastically.
A diet low in fat, and rich in complex carbohydrates like whole grains, beans, and peas, is near ideal. Going vegetarian is best. Food containing high amounts of refined sugar, candy, cakes, and cookies should be avoided. Diabetes on a very low fat - diet may even find that they no longer need insulin injections to control their blood sugar levels.