No Marks Anti Acne Pimple Cream
Clears & Prevents acne/pimple and marks and gives fair, glowing complexion. Daily usage ensures fair, no pimples & no pimple marks skin. Antibacterial herbal contents cure pimples, clear marks and herbal nutrients give fair, glowing complexion. Nomarks is good for daily use, everywhere and always.
Nomarks Acne Pimple Cream is an Ayurvedic formulation that contains selected active ingredients documented in authentic texts of Ayurveda with properties useful in topical treatment of Acne (Pimples).
Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) : Cooling, useful in skin eruptions
Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) : Anti inflammatory, Healing
Yashada Bhasma : Cooling, astringent.
Tankana (Borax) : Helps to absorb sebum.
Haridra (Curcuma longa) : effective against skin diseases & acne causing bacteria
Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) : Cooling alleviates burning sensation.
Tailaparnah (Eucalyptus globulus) : Antiseptic
Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) : Cooling.
Benefits as per literature evidences on ingredients.
Direction for use
Wash the affected skin & pat dry. Apply sufficient quantity of cream on the affected skin and dab extra on acne/pimples.
Ghritakumari ext - 4%
Yastimadhu ext - 1%
Haridra ext - 0.05%
Karpura - 0.125%
Yashad Bhasma - 1%
Tankana - 0.5%
Cream base q.s.
What is 'Acne'?
Acne commonly known as 'pimples' is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the sebaceous unit present in the skin.
In mild to moderate cases, there may be black heads (open head comedones), white heads (closed head comedones), papules or pustules that occur on the skin of face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. In severe cases, there are nodules, cysts and abscess which lead to scarring if not treated on time.
Does acne normally occur in teenagers?
Acne is more common in the age group of 13-30 years but it may occur or persist even beyond this age limit. Males are more frequently affected than females due to androgen activity. Females may get a pre-menstrual flare due to the increase in level of a hormone called Progesterone.
Causes of acne:
- Hormonal Change
- Blockage of Hair Follicular Orifice
- Lipophilic Bacteria-Proprionibacterium acnes
Risk factors aggravating acne:
- Age: Puberty/Adolescence
- Exposure to sun.
What are Do's and Don't in acne management?
- Wash the skin gently with any mild cleanser/soap and lukewarm water once or twice a day and after exercise or sweating. But avoid excessive or repeated rinsing (washing).
- In case of oily hair rinse them daily and comb them back i.e away from the face.
- Avoid comedogenic (e.g. greasy) cosmetic or make ups.
- Do not pick, prick or squeeze acne/pimples.
- Avoid rubbing affected skin with scrubs or rough surfaces
- Avoid repeated touching of face, affected skin or acne with fingers.
- Take plenty of water
- Avoid late nights
- Learn to manage stress through Relaxation, Yoga/Pranayam or Meditation