Gufic Biosciences Rumastal Forte Tablets
Fights aches and pains associated with fever
RUMASTAL FORTE provides prompt and lasting relief from aches and pains. It reduces inflammation. It avoids recurrence of these disorders by strengthening the musculo-skeletal system.
Most of the allopathic drugs, indicated for non-articular aches and pains, are associated with the side effects like gastro-intestinal upsets, peptic ulcer, etc. RUMASTAL FORTE, being a balanced natural formulation, is free from all the side effect.
Benefits of Gufic Biosciences Rumastal Forte Tablets :
Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic action
- All the muscular sprain and strains are associated with inflammation and pain. The intensity of these may vary but the effect is same: The patient has restricted and painful movements. During a cell injury, the cell membrane is damaged causing release of arachidonic acid. This is metabolised by either of the 2 enzymes: Cyclo-oxygenase or Lipo-oxygenase. The reaction of arachidonic acid with cyclo-oxygenase gives rise to prostaglandins and its reaction with lipo-oxygenase gives rise to leucotriens. These both are the chemical mediators of pain and inflammation.
- Guggul, Dashamool, Khurasani ajwan, Rasna and Lasuna act as analgesic and offer relief from a pain.
- Gruggul, Nirgundi, Punarnava, Erandamool and shigru are very well known for their potent anti-inflammatory activity.
- Most of the allopathic drugs used for this condition offer a symptomatic relief. The complains may reccur after discontinuation of the treatment. Rumastal contains Abhrak Bhasma, Swarna Makshika Bhasma , Shilajit, Vatagajankush Rasa and Tribhuvan Kirti Rasa. These herbo-mineral ingredient act as a tonic for musculo-skeletal system and treat its chronic and acute disorders. These help eliminating root cause of the disorders. Rasa, i.e. Parad (Purified Mercury) being its important ingredient, assures prompt relief.
- Most of the allopathic drugs indicated for musculoskeletal disorders; are associated with the side effects like gastro-intestinal upsets, etc. So this treatment cannot be given to the patients who are already suffering from these complains. Rumastal forte, being a balanced natural solution, is free from all the side effects.
Indications of Gufic Biosciences Rumastal Forte Tablets :
- Muscle pain
Composition of Gufic Biosciences Rumastal Forte Tablets :
- Dashmool (Group of Ten Roots)
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) 100 mg
- Erandmool (Ricinus communis root) 100 mg
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 050 mg
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera) 050 mg
- Lasuna (Allium sativum) 050 mg
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) 100 mg
- Powders of:
Vatagajankush (A generic herbomineral) 125 mg
- Tribhuvankirti (A generic herbomineral)
Dosage of Gufic Biosciences Rumastal Forte Tablets :
- rumastal forte : 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day.