Franch OG-3 VEG Capsules Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
OG-3 VEG is a 100% vegetarian Omega 3 nutritional (food) supplement composing Alpha Linolenic Acid., Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Beta Carotene and Natural Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Researchesrs have established that certain components of unsaturated fatty acids are essential for dietary and tissue bio-synthesis. Our body's requirement of Omega 3 fatty acid could be supplemented by OG-3 VEG.
OG-3 VEG is an immune boost nutritional (food) supplement for vibrant health and longevity. It is effective in reducing the cholestrol level and helps to prevent the danger of heart attack.
Franch OG-3 Veg is Very useful in treating Immune disorders, Emotional problems, Cardiovascular problems, Headaches, Diabetes, Asthma, Joint and Muscle problems, Premenstrual Syndrome, Allergies, Inflammatory Conditions, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Skin Problems, Urinary- Tract problems etc.,
OG-3 Veg Supplementation can help the body function in the way it was meant to.
Benefits of Franch OG-3 Veg :
- Keeps your healthy.
- Takes Control of Your Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Normalize Blood Pressure Level.
- Promote Blood Sugar Balance.
- Enhance Joint Comfort and Flexibility.
- Support Healthy Kidney and Liver Functions.
- Strengthen Immune System.
- Boost Energy and Stamina.
- Increase Fat-Burning.
- Heighten Mood and Mental Clarity.
- Ease Menopause and PMS Symptoms.
- Maintains Radiant and Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails.
Each soft gelatin capsule contains appproximately:
Flax seed extract --- 1000mg
Approximate composition of extract:
Alpha Linolenic Acid ---- 570mg
Oleic Acid --- 180mg
Linoleic Acid ---- 160mg
Beta carotene --- 286 I.U.
Natural mixed Tocopherol ---- 2 I.U.
Gelatin-Animal origin (Capsule shell)
Glycerin & Class II preservatives
Store in cool dry place. Protect from direct sunlight
1. Flaxseed extract (OG-3 Veg) serves as building materials for series 3 prostaglandin's, some of which helps your kidneys to get rid of excess water held in tissues. The excess weight of some overweight people is largely retained water (edema). Flaxseed extract (OG-3 Veg) helps to remove this water.
2. Flaxseed extract (OG-3 Veg) increases metabolic rate, oxidation rate and energy production. When metabolic rate goes up, more fat and glucose are burnt. Less fat deposition takes place. There is some evidence that overweight is the result of gross over eating in only about 10% of cases. The other 90% are lacking exercise and choosing foods deficient in important essential nutrients.
3. Flaxseed extract (OG-3 Veg) helps you lose weight. With increased energy levels, you feel more like being active. Activity makes you feel good, builds lean body (muscle) mass, makes you healthier, increases your metabolic rate, and resets your fat thermostat to lower level, helping weight loss.
Adults : 2 Softgels daily.
Preferable with meals every day.