|Home » Emu Oil
For Healthy Life Style
Worldwide Shipping. Ships usually within 2 days.
Hair Care, Joint Pain, Burn Treatment, Skin Care
Emu Oil - Anti-Aging Effect, Stretch Marks & Scars, Arthritis, Cuts & Scrapes, Psoriasis & Eczema, Hair Care.
Uses of Emu Oil :
Emu oil has been documented to exhibit the following properties and used for the following purposes.
- Cholesterol reducer
- Penetration enhancer
- Signficant epidermal proliferative activity
- Significant wound healing agent
- Significantly reduces recent keloid scarring
- Appears to promote faster healing of burns with less pain and scarring
- Anti-arthritic activity
- Excellent emulsifier
Benefits of Emu Oil :
- Anti-Aging Effect
Emu Oil is unsurpassed for its moisturizing properties. Studies found that dry aging skin increased in thickness by 2-3 times when treated with Emu Oil. Age spots and wrinkles diminished noticeably.
- Stretch Marks & Scars
Emu Oil is being used as a natural treatment for stretch marks and scars.
Emu Oil has been proven through many Medical and Research studies in Australia for the way it can reduce inflammation of the joints. Great news for Arthritis sufferers.
Because of Emu Oils natural Large amounts of Linolenic and Oleic acid, known to ease joint pain and be an anti- inflammatory its benefits to humans are outstanding.
Emu Oil has been proven to be hypo- allergenic which means its suitable for all humans, and pets. Through modern studies on Emu Oil many scientists believe more benefits will be discovered and proven for the many uses of this oil. Testimonials show many already.
- Cuts & Scrapes
Emu Oil relieves the pain and inflammation of cuts and scrapes without stinging or burning plus aids in the healing process.
- Psoriasis & Eczema
Emu Oil acts like a therapeutic balm by moisturizing the skin and reducing the itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions.
- Hair Care
Emu Oil acts as a fortifying agent for limp dry hair, helps to eliminate split ends and restores a natural healthy shine to the hair. In some cases, there have even been reports of new hair growth.
Indication for use of Emu Oil :
- Joint Pain
- Hair Loss
- Skin Psoriasis
- Muscle Pain and Spasms
- Pain Relief
How Emu Oil Works :
- The major symptoms of Eczema are dryness, rashes, swelling, craking of skin layer.
- To treat this symptoms requires excellent skin care product which helps to Reduce the above symptoms.
- Emu oil which contains fatty acids puls vitamin E which act as a best skin care moisturizing and reduces all the major symptoms of Eczema.
- Emu oil can penetrate human skin very faster than any other oil and it penetrates affected area.
- Because of Emu Oils natural Large amounts of Linolenic and Oleic acid, known to ease joint pain and be an anti- inflammatory its benefits to humans are outstanding.
- Emu oil will act as a lubricant on joints and it reduces jointpain/stiffnes and swelling on the affected areas.
- It acts just few minutes from the time u apply on the affected area and emu oil gives you only a temporary relief.
- Psoriasis causes itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling and emu oil its very good for human skin(Moisturizing) and applying emu oil will help reducing symptoms of psoriasis like itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling.
- Emu oil is good for treatments of first, second and third degree burns and its cures any type of burns with out any marks of burns.
- Pure Emu Oil for burns for thousands of years to bring natural relief, and today Emu oil is used in burn clinics around the world to treat and prevent scarring from burns.
- Emu Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory and skin healer.
- On applying emu oil on burns will show greater results within first few days.
- Emu Oil penetrates human skin faster and no other oil can penetrate much effective as emu oil.
- Growing stage of hair needs faty acids for healthy hair growth and closed follicels needs to be clean up from scalps and dirt.
- Emu oil first cleans up the follicels and helps hair to re-grow from the dermal papilla and emu oil has fatty acids (Omega 3,5 and 9) and this keeps hair more healthy and helps hair to re-grown from dead follicles and prevents hair from further loss.
- If hair growth is slower in follicels then emu oil helps hair to grow faster and fatty acids which helps hair to grow heatly and also prevents hair to be dry and brittle.
- Emu oil is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory,kills acne bacterial on the surface and it keeps your skin more healthy.
- Emu oil natural remedy to use for acne lesions and scars to speed up the healing process and strengthen the outer surface of your skin.
- Emu oil for acine is only a permanent treatment and you need to find out the root cause to cure completely.
How to apply emu oil :
- Before bath apply emu oil on head of the affected part and allow emu oil to dry for an hour Gently message form few minutes and since emu oil has faster penetrating property and not required to rub Wash hair with any desired shampoo.
- Read out what hair loss origination tell about emu oil for hair re-growth Of all the compounds so far recommended in our treatment protocol topical pure emu oil has consistently gotten the most positive feedback in regards to frontal regrowth, with many users experiencing the initiation of vellous (fuzz) growth within weeks.
- It is a given in hair loss treatment that frontal regrowth is much more difficult to attain than regrowth in the vertex or crown. This especially holds true of the "FDA approved " compounds Rogaine and Propecia, as test data have shown them to be of virtually no use in stimulating frontal regrowth. Why this is the case is unclear, and has been a source of frustration to those who respond well in the crown , only to have their hairline stay in its receded state. In this article we will review the medical properties of topical Emu Oil, to give a clearer understanding of the multiple mechanisms by which it supports hair growth.
- Before going to bed Apply emu oil on the affected areas (try to avoid emu oil on the face) and emu oil reduces swelling and fights acne bacteria's.
- Apply emu oil on the affected area and use emu oil thrice a day.
Also apply emu oil before going to bed and it gives greater relief from pains.
- Massage emu oil on the Eczema affected area and apply trice a day for best results.
- Massage emu oil on the psoriasis affected area and apply trice a day for best results.
- Apply emu oil on the area where it pains and message gently.
Apply thrice a day for best results.
Emu Oil - 100%
Safety Direction :
Keep out of reach children and pets. Preserve in room temperature and do not freeze.