Bipha Drug Laboratories - Uteratone Syrup
About 50% of the woman experience some degree of pain and discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle. Sometimes with pain, irritating physical and psychological symptoms including headaches, backaches, tummy aches, tender breasts, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, tension, clumsiness, depression, irritability which can even lead to violence, depression, food cravings, greasy skin and hair etc. Normal periods are a sign of the healthy functioning of a female body and reproductive system.
Uteratone - is a unique combination found to be highly effective to control menstrual irregularities. Uteratone is formulated with effective and safe indigenous drugs to stimulate the uterus and to make contractions more frequent without any harmful side effects.
The sedative property of Asoka and Viburni is carefully balanced to combat Menorrhagia and other pains connected with urinogenital system of woman. Uteratone is formulated in a very pleasant base comprising of Dasamoola Extract which is an excellent tonic for all feminine complaints and general debility.
- Proven herbal remedy to promote female hormonal balance
- Stimulate FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) along with rise in serum levels of LH(Leutinising Hormone) hence improves ovarian function
- Soothes cramps and aches related to Premenstrual and menstrual period
- Tonic for female reproductive organs which helps in discharge from genital organs and helps for excessive bleeding during menstruation
- Reduce frequency and intensity of uterine contractions of uterus, thus reduces the probability of habitual abortions
- Effective therapy in prompt restoration of ovarian functions and in treating PCOS(Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and fertility related problems
- Supplements essential nutrients like iron, calcium etc for health improvement.
Lodhra - Bark is considered as cooling and mild astringent. It is recommended in Menorrhagia.
Asoka - Asoka is a strong astringent. It acts directly on the muscular fibres of uterus. It has a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovary and it is also a uterine sedative.
Dasamoola - Dasamoola is widely used for fever, general debility, menstrual disorders, giddiness etc. It is a known tonic for body and mind.
Indications for use of Uteratone Syrup:
Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Post partum haemorrhage, Dysmenorrhoea, Primary amenorrhoea, Osteo-Porosis, Leucorrhoea and in heavy bleeding which can lead to anaemia. It is also prescribed in polyps in cervix, pelvic inflammatory diseases, Endometriosis and Pre Menstrual Syndrome. Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding(DUB), Pre Menstrual Syndrome( PMS), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome(PCOS)
Dosage of Uteratone Syrup:
8ml thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Composition of Uteratone Syrup:
Each 8ml contains:
Ext. Lodhra Liq - 1.561 ml
Ext. Asoka Liq - 0.789 ml
Ext. Dasamoola Liq - 0.394 ml
Ext. Alstonia Liq - 0.394 ml
Ext. Viburni Liq - 0.164 ml