Bipha Drug Laboratories - Somna Tablet - For insomnia and stress
- Provides antioxidants and vitamin sources
- Has adaptogenic and anti-oxidant properties to withstand stress and tension while improving memory and immunity
- Promotes normal and restful sleep pattern
- Withanaloids in Aswagandha regulates hormonal imbalance; by being a precursor to Melatonin
- Regular usage balances the natural sleep cycle without harmful side effects, perfect to restore tranquility and serenity
- Helps to reduce the level of tribulin, an endogenous Mono Amine Oxidize inhibitor, that is elevated in various levels of anxiety
- Completely safe - no known side effects.
Emotional and psychological issue have a major impact on overall health and the ageing process.
Stress leads to anxiety and weakness. The various factors responsible are frustration, anger etc. Distress must be controlled or it may lead to many psychosomatic disorders.
The apt and safest Ayurvedic product doctors can advise in confidence to patients for the relief of anxiety, tension, weakness, fatigue, poor memory and sexual debility is Somna. It is also a well known remedy for Insomnia and Stress
Indication for use of Somna Tablet:
Somna Tablet is useful in removing weakness after illness and during convalescence. It is very effective in mental weakness, deficient memory, weak heart etc., and ensures sound sleep by correcting the sleep cycle.
Ingredients of Somna Tablet:
- Aswagandha (Withania Somnifera) : is tonic, alterative, astringent, aphrodisiac and nervine sedative.
- Musali (Curculigo Orchioides) : as this contains a good deal of mucilage and they are used as alterative and tonic during convalescence.
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) : the action of this herb is tonic, astringent and alterative.
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus) : helps to improve appetite, clears urine and stool.
- Somalatha (Ruta Graveolens) : is found to be a powerful aphrodisiac and Abortigacient to pregnant women.
- Brahmi (Herpestis Monniera) : used with very satisfactory results in cases of asthma, nervous break down etc.
- Chithraka (Plumbago Rosea) : Alterative, gastric stimulant and appetiser. It has specific action on the uterus.
Dosage of Somna Tablet:
Two tablets twice daily before meals or as recommended by the physician.
Composition (Each Somna Tablet contains):
- Pulvis aswagandha - 100mg
- Pulvis Sariba - 10mg
- Pulvis Musali - 50mg
- Pulvis Somalatha - 10mg
- Pulvis Vacha - 5mg
- Pulvis Brahmi - 10mg
- Pulvis Daruharidra - 10mg
- Pulvis Raktachitraka - 10mg
- Excipients q.s.