Bipha Drug Laboratories - Selip Syrup and Tablet
- Stops bleeding in piles
- Relieves itching and pain from piles
- Deflates pile masses effectively
- Regular therapy prevents recurrence of piles
- Reduces post-surgery recurrence of piles
- Relieves constipation and corrects bowel movement.
Indication for use of Selip Syrup and Tablet:
Haemorrhoidal Piles, Fistula, Apachi, Grandhi etc. Prolapse of the rectum, Bleeding Piles. Acute and chronic cases of bleeding and non-bleeding piles.
Ingredients of Selip Syrup and Selip Tablet:
- Vanasurana (Amorphophallus Campanulata) : Used in piles restorative in dyspepsia and debility.
- Trivirth (Ipomoea Turpethum) : In ayurveda it is Katurasam, Ushraveeryam and purgative. It is useful in Krimi, Jwaram and Arsorogam.
- Gulgulu (Balsamodendron Mukul) : is saram, Deepanam, Ruksham and effective in Arsorogam, Apachi and Grandhi.
- Lajjalu (Mimosa Pudica) : is resolvent, carminative and is given in cases of Piles and Fistula.
- Gojihva (Elephantapus Scaber) : Mucilagenous, Alterative, Aperient.
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) : Anti-haemorrhoidal - local/internal application. Application in Bleeding Piles, Abrasions, Ulcerations and sores of the skin.
- Harithaki (Terminalia Chebula) : Laxative, Astringent, Alterative and Blood Purifier.
Composition (Each 5ml of Selip Syrup contains) :
- Balsamodendron Mukul - 125mg
- Ext. Elephantapus Scaber - 48mg
- Ext. Amorphophallus Campanulata - 48mg
- Ext. Terminalia Chebula - 48mg
- Ext. Berberis Aristata - 24mg
- Ext. Mimosa Pudica - 24mg
- Ext. Ipomoea Turpethum - 24mg
- In pleasantly flavoured syrup base.
For Adults : 15ml (One tablespoonful ) at bed time or as directed by the physician.
For Children : Half the above dose or as directed by the physician.
For Adults : Two tablets twice daily before meals or as recommended by the physician.
For Children : One tablet twice a day before meals diet-light and digestible food
Store in cool dry place protected from sunlight. Shake well before use.