M.R.Y Compound Tablet
- It is a combination of Maharasnadi Kashayayoga fortified with Yogarajagulgulu
- Reduces pain and inflammation and thickness of joint swelling
- It is a safe and effective herbal combination for joint disorders
- Provides longterm solution for arthritis
- Promotes absorption of exudates
- Restores mobility
M.R.Y. Compound Tablet:
Arthritis, affects many millions of people of all age groups and nationalities. Infact, everyone, who lives long enough will probably have some form of Arthritis. Arthritis is the most common and most disabling condition reported.
Arthritis causes pain, swelling and limited movement in joints and connective tissues through out the body. It is usually Chronic, meaning that it lasts a life time. If Arthritis is not treated scientifically there is a potential for destruction of joint tissue, damage to internal organs, weakening of the spine, and brittleness of bones.
According to the modern medicine, there is no absolute cure for Arthritis today but, a lot can be done to control, manage and care for Arthritis with MRY Compound.
MRY Compound works quickly to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. MRY Compound will manage Arthritis effectively and is safe on the stomach.
The use of MRY Compound is recommended in the treatment of Rheumatic pains, Gout, Sciatica, Spondylosis etc. It improves appetite, digestion, develops strength, stamina and is also effective in arthritis, Degenerative condition, Osteoarthritis, Cervical spondylosis, Inflammatory condition synovitis, Ankylosing spondylitis
Composition (Each 225mg is prepared out of):
- Abutilion indicum 10mg
- Acorus calamus 10mg
- Adhatoda vasica 10mg
- Alpinia galanga 10mg
- Asparagus racemosus 10mg
- Boerhaavia diffusa 10mg
- Cassia fistufa 10mg
- Cedrus deodara 10mg
- Coriandrum sativum 10mg
- Cyperus rotendus 10mg
- Ipomea turpethum 10mg
- Kampheria galanga 10mg
- Sida cordifolia 10mg
- Solanum melongena 10mg
- Strobilanthus ciliatus 10mg
- Tinospora cordifolia 10mg
- Tragia involucrata 10mg
- Tribulus terrestris 10mg
- Withania somnifera 10mg
- Yogaraja bhasma 25mg
- Excipients q.s.
Ingredients of MRY Compound Tablet:
- Rasna (Alpinia Galanga) : This is popular remedy for many respiratory ailments, rehumatism and also considered to be a good remedy for impotence and nervous debility.
- Dhanwayashakam (Fagunia Arabica) : Laxative, diuretic and expectorant.
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia) : Clinical studies have proved the presence of a Sympathomimetic alkaloid which showed all chemical and physical characteristics of ephedrine, it's use as a cardiac stimulant. Ayurvedic medicine has a natural basis.
- Erandam (Ricinus Cpmmunis) : Cures muscular rehumatism, paralysis, tremor, Asthma, Cough, Pain and absorbs inflammation.
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara) : Carminative and is a powerful astrigent.
- Sati (Kaempferia Galanga) : The tubers are diuretic, carminative, stimulant and expectorant.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) : This is a stomachic, expectorant and nervine sedative.
- Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasika) : Expectorant, diuretic, antipasmodic and alterative.
- Mustha (Cyperus Rotundus) : Tubers are useful in fever, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Dyspepsia, Vomitting, Cholera etc. The Romans used it as an emmenagogue in uterine complaints.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) : It is efficient in oedema, anaemia, heart diseases, cough intestinal colic and is recommended in diseases of the nervous system and piles.
- Guloochi (Tinospora Cordifolia) : The entire plant is regarded as a valuable alternative and tonic and is diuretic, aphro-disiac, hepatic stimulant and demulcent.
- Konna (Cassia Fistula) : Konna is useful in fever, heart diseases, billousness.
- Satapushpam (Peucedanum Graveolens): Regarded as stimulant, carminative aromatic and promotes secretion of milk.
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) : Used in cases of Spermatorrhoea, Phosphaturia diseases of the genito-urinary system such as dysuria, gonorhhoea, gout and impotence.
- Aswagandha (Withania Somnifera) : Diuretic, tonic, alterative and aphrodisiac.
- Prathyvisham (Aconitum Hetrophyllum) : It is valuable for combating debility after fevers, an excellent tonic and aphordisiac, very efficacious in diarrhoea, dysentery, acute inflammatory conditions etc.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) : It's use increases discerating of semen, cures barrenness in women, removes disorders of the female genitals, rehumatism and in diseases of the joints.
- Pippalimool (Piper Longum) : Relieves Cough, Cold, Asthma and hoarseness. Effective in all kinds of inflammation.
- Dhanyakam (Coriandrum Sativum) : This is aromatic, Stimulant, Carminative, Stomachic, Antibilous, Refrigerant, Tonic, diuretic and aphrodisiac.
- Bryhathidwayam (Solanum Lycopersicum, Solanum Jacquini) : Both are used in fever and pain in the chest, also dysurea, stone in the bladder and enlargement of the liver and spleen. These are the ingredients of Maharasnadi Kashayam. In the combination MRY Compound tablets which is fortified with Yogarajagulu, Gulgulu is believed to stimulate the appetite, improves general conditions, reduces fever, causes absorption of effused products and reduces secretion from diseased surfaces.
Dosage of MRY Compound Tablet:
Two tablets twice daily before food.