Bipha Drug Laboratories - Asthmacure Tablet
- It stimulates respiratory functioning, relaxes the bronchioles and is an excellent respiratory care
- Adathoda vasica are potent bronchodilators and antihistamines
- Balsamodendron myrrha is a powerful natural anti inflammatory agent, heals the inflammation of respiratory tract and analgesic with significant cardio tonic properties
- Increases mucus activity, fights infections by increasing the production of white blood cells
- Ocimum sanctum contains alkaloids that inhibit mast cell degranulation and histamine release in the presence of allergen
- It has antimicrobial, anti allergic, immunomodulatory, expectorant, anti pyretic, antioxidant and anti asthmatic properties
Indication for use of Asthmacure Tablet:
Cough, Asthma, Hiccup and Chronic Bronchitis, Allergic and Bronchial Asthma, Respiratory Infections.
Ingredients of Asthmacure Tablet:
- Pippalimool (Piper Longum) : checks all inflammatory conditions, relieves cough, asthma, hoarseness and hiccup.
- Myrrah (Balsamodendron myrrah): is given as a stimulating expectorant in chest complaints, especially in chronic bronchitis and Asthma.
- Vasapathra (Adhathoda Vasika Leaves): is expectorant, diuretic, antispasmodic and alterative.
- Thulasi Leaves (Ocimum Sanctum Leaves) : is a known domestic remedy for cold, cough, fever and bronchitis.
- Thamboolaswarasa (Piper Betle): juice is known to produce a primary stimulation of the central nervous system.
Each Asthmacure Tablet Contains :
- Magadhi - 125mg
- Mirrah - 60mg
- Vasapathra - 65mg
- Excipients Qs.
Dosage of Asthmacure Tablet:
For Adults: For the first month- 1 tablet thrice a day before meals
For Children: Half the adult dose.