Ban Labs Sesa Hair Oil - Extra Nutrition for Strong Hair Roots
Processed by Kshirpak Vidhi
Provides Ideal Cure For:
- Premature Greying
- Falling of Hair
- Splitting of Hair
Ban Labs SESA Hair Oil is enriched with Natural Hair Protein (Wheat Germ Protein) + Vitamin C & E for problems like Dandruff, Premature falling and Greying of Hair as well as Splitting of Hair. In the case of Protein Hair treatment you can confidently suggest a very effective remedy in SESA Hair oil as a balanced treatment for any type of Hair problems. SESA hair oil is uniquely designed with time tested & trusted Hair nourishing 18 herbs & 5 essential oils with Milk. The process pattern of SESA is researched from the Ancient Ayurvedic Scripture named as “ Kshir Pak Vidhi”. Here in this process we are enhancing the efficacy of this SESA Hair oil by treating with Milk for Silky, Shiny & Healthy Hair.
Indications for use of Ban Labs Sesa Hair Oil :
- Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Protects scalp and hair shaft from seborrheic dermatitis.
- Nourishes hair roots and scalp through Vital Vitamins thereby giving denser & thicker hair.
- Controls hair loss due to stress or pollution.
Salient Features of Ban Labs Sesa Hair Oil
- Enriched with Wheat Germ Protein & Vitamin E + C.
- Sesa Hair Oil is Obtained by Treating 18 Hair Nourishing Herbs with Milk.
- The Extract is Synergised with Panch Tailam (5 Regenerative & Antioxidant oils).
- Sesa Hair Nourishing Oil Contains Brahmi, Bhringraj, Chamelipan, Jatamanshi, Vaj, Akalkara, Nilipatta, Heena, Chanothi, Triphla, Indravarna, Kalkeshi, Mandoor and Milk.
Why Sesa Hair Oil is effective
- Normalises Scalp Blood Circulation
- Soothes and Heals Dry, Itchy Scalp
- Eliminates Flaky Dandruff, Improves Scalp Health
- Controls Falling of Hair
Where Sesa Hair Oil is used:
- For Nourishment of Hair Root and Scalp
- Improves Blood Circulation to Hair Follicles
- Stimulates Growth of Thicker, Healthier and Longer Hairs
- Checks premature Greying and Falling of Hair
Herbal Ingredients of Sesa Hair Oil
Licorice is useful to prevent falling and graying of hair.
Indian gooseberry oil is is used to strengthen and promote the growth of hair and nourishing to the hair.
Eclipta alba used to prevent and cure Alopecia, in a study Eclipta alba showed better result than the Minoxidil treatment.
Brahmi & Jatamansi used to calm the mind and relieves from tension.
Wheat germ oil is rich in vitamin E which prevents hair from UV damages.
Lemon Oil is Antibacterial and Antifungal which is used to treat scalp infections.
Bhringraj(Eclipta alba) - 3%
Manduka Parni(Centella asiatica) - 1%
Jati (Jasminum officinale) - 1%
Gunja (Abrus precatorius) - 0.5%
Dhatura (Datura metel) - 2.0%
Elaychi (Elettaria cardamomum) - 0.5%
Neelinee (Indigofera tinctoria) - 1%
Indravaruni (Citrullus Colocynthis) - 1%
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - 0.5%
Karanj(Pongamia glabra) - 0.5%
Neem (Azadirachta indica) - 0.5%
Mahendi Pan(Lawsonia intermis) - 0.5%
Mandoor Bhasma(Ferri peroxi dumrubrum) - 4%
Trifala - 3%
Rasot (Berberis lycium) - 0.5%
Akkarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) - 0.5%
Vacha (Acorus calamus) - 0.5%
Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrthiza glabra) - 0.5%
Processed as per Tail Pak Vidhi with Milk 10%
Wheat Germ(Triticum aestivum) Oil - 1.0%
Nilbringandi Oil - 8.0%
Til (Sesamum Indicum) Oil - 25%
Lemon (Citrus medica) Oil - 1.0%
Sugandhit Dravya - 2.0%
Quinazarine Green SS - 0.0004%
Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil - Q.S
Gentle massage on Scalp and Hair