Ban labs Arsol Capsule
Inadequate intake of fibers, hard sitting, sedentary life style and over weight results in habitual constipation and ultimately leads to irritating and bleeding piles, fissure and painful defecation. Arsol is a unique combination of astringent, anti oxidant, laxative, natural cooling agent and clinically proven alternative which clears constipation upto 92% and helps easy evacuation.
Indication/usage of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
- Anal Fissures and Fistula
- First and Second Degree Piles
- Controls Bleeding through Astringent Action
- Has Antiseptic Action and Checks Infections
- Checks Pain and Clears Constipation
- Resolves Inflammation by Providing Cooling Effect.
Composition of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
Each Ban labs Arsol Capsule Contains
- Atish (Aconitum Heterophyllum) Ext. 160 mg.
- Aritha Chhal (Sapindus Trifoliatus) 32 mg.
- Rasot (Berberis Aristata) 16 mg.
- Ghee Kunvar (Aloe Vera) 8 mg.
- Vans Kapur (Bambusa Arundinacea) 8 mg.
- Sonay (Cassia Angustifolia) 8 mg.
- Saunf (Foenniculum Vulveri) 8 mg.
- Suran Kand (Amorphophallus Campanulatus)Ext. 160 mg.
Dosage of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
1 Capsule three times in a day or as directed by the Physician.