Banlabs Allerin Tablet
Allerin Tablet is free from any side effect and effective in allergies of skin and respiratory tract without side effects on the autonomous and central nervous system.
Indication/usage of Banlabs Allerin Tablets:
- In Skin Allergies of Varied Etiology
- Resistant Allergic Coughs
- Glandular Dysfunctions and Inflammations
- Boils and Blood Diseases Associated with Fever, Urticaria, Pruritus, Bacterial Infections
- Checks the Triggers responsible for Histamine Release
- Decrease Vascular Permeability and Mucous Secretion
- Does not Produce Harmful Effect on Autonomous or Central Nervous System
- No Impairment on Alertness.
Composition of Banlabs Allerin Tablets:
Each Allerin Tablet Contains:
- Khas (Pavonia odorata) Ext - 30 mg.
- Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Ext - 20 mg.
- Chopchini (Smilax China) - 30 mg.
- Bavchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) - 20 mg
- Gandhak Rasayan - 40 mg.
- Kishor Guggula - 40 mg.
- Manjishthadi Ghan - 40 mg.
- Prepared with decoction of Neem chhal, Rohitak chhal
Dosage of Banlabs Allerin Tablets:
Contraindicated in Pregnancy
1 Tablet three times in a day or as directed by the Physician