Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Sujirna Capsule
Management of gastrointestinal disorders or agni has been given prime importance in Ayurveda. It has
been mentioned and observed that deranged agni is the root cause of many physical and psychological diseases. The abnormality may lead to abdominal pain, belching, hiccups, nausea, vomiting, regurgitation, dysphagia, dyspepsia, diarrhoea or constipation.
SUJIRNA helps in toning up liver functions and digestion. It improves appetite, relieves flatulence,
regulates bowel movements and induces a sense of well- being.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Sujirna Capsule :
- Bilva is anti-flatulent, febrifuge and relieve colic. It is valuable in acute and chronic dysentery, diarrhoea and dyspepsia; also checks blood and mucous discharge in amoebic dysentery.
- Mustaka is useful in fever, diarrhea, dysentery, vomiting, cholera and other gastric and intestinal disorders.
- Parpata is hepatoprotective and aids in digestion.
- Ardraka is carminative and digestive. It has been found extremely valuable in dyspepsia, flatulence, colic, vomiting, spasm and other painful conditions of the stomach.
- Pippali is carminative and vermifuge. It is useful in indigestion, chronic and painful dydpepsia, and chronic gastritis.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Sujirna Capsule :
- Chronic Dysentery
- Worm Infestation
- Liver Functions.
Composition of Sujirna Capsule (Each Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Bilwa (Aegle marmelos) 200 mg
- Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus) 200 mg
- Parpata (Fumaria parviflora) 200 mg
- Ardraka (Zingiber officinale) 66.6 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) 66.6 mg
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) 66.6 mg
Dosage of Bal Pharma Sujirna Capsule :
One capsule b.i.d or t.i.d depending upon the severity. One capsule S.O.S after heavy meals.
Adverse Effects of Bal Vedics Sujirna Capsule :
Contraindications of Sujirna Capsule :
No absolute contra indication.