Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Stonex Capsule
Altered colloid'-crystalloid ratio leads to precipitation of crystals in urine, which stick together and can grow into a 'stone'. Smaller ones get excreted through urine but a large calculus can obstruct urine flow or can irritate the urinary tract mucosa. Small calculi are usually asymptomatic but, at times, can cause dysuria, oliguria and haematuria. There maybe nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, weakness, cloudyor foul smelling urine and infection due to urinary obstruction.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), second only to respiratory infections in frequency, account for 10 million visits to the doctor each year. One in five women will suffer from cystitis, at some time in her life. 20'-30% percent of women who have a UTI will have a second infection, and 30 percent of those will have yet another episode.
STONEX is a comprehensive herbal formulation that offers a single solution for different types of renal calculi, other urinary tract calculi and urinary disorders.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Stonex Capsule :
- Pashanabeda has strong antilifhiatic / anticalcification action.
- Kramuka possesses antimicrobial property and is useful in controlling symptoms of
Urinary tract infections.
- Shatavari reduces elevated level of Calcium, Oxalate and Phosphate ions in urine which contiribute to calculus formation. It increases the urinary concentration of Magnesium which is considered as one of inhibitors of crystallization. It shows significant inhibitory effect on stone formation.
- Gokshura produces significant increase in Urinary oxalate excretion and decrease in Oxalate synthesizing enzymes in liver. Therefore , it helpsin excretion of already present stones in urinary tract and also prevents further calculus formation and thus, checksrecurrences.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Stonex Capsule :
- Renal Calculi
- Urinary retention
- Urinary tract infections
Composition of Stonex Capsule (Each Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Kramuka kshara (Areca catechu) 0.025 gm
- Gokshura kshara (Tribulus terrestris) 0.025 gm
- Veeratara (Dichrostachys cineria) 0.045 gm
- Sahachara (Barleria prionitis) 0.045 gm
- Darbha (Imperata cylindrica) 0.045 gm
- Nala (Phyllanthus maderaspatensis) 0.045 gm
- Gundra (Saccharum ciliare) 0.045 gm
- Kasha (Saccharum spontaneum) 0.045 gm
- Kusha (Desmostachya bipinnata) 0.045 gm
- Pashanabheda ( Bergenia ligulata ) 0.045 gm
- Dhunduka ( Oroxylum indicum) 0.045 gm
- Kurundika (Psychotria curviflora) 0.045 gm
- Vashira ( Lippia nodiflora) 0.045 gm
- Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia) 0.045 gm
- Satavari (Asparagus racemosus) 0.45 gm
- Shwadanshthra (Tribulus terrestris) 0.045 gm
- Kakamachi (Solanum nigrum) 0.045 gm
- Khandasari (Sugar) 0.04 gm
Dosage of Bal Pharma Stonex Capsule :
In Renal Calculi 2 Capsules b.i.d for 30 days.
U.T.I - 1 Capsules t.i.d for 7 days.
Adverse Effects of Bal Vedics Stonex Capsule :
Contraindications of Stonex Capsule :
No absolute contra indication.