Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Prostowin Capsule
Around 50 years of age, 300/o of men experience urinary problems related to BPH. By the age of 80-85 years, the incidence reaches to around 90%. BPH is characterized by non-malignant nodular but symmetrical enlargement of the prostate in the peri-urethral region, secondary to proliferation of both stromal and epithelial cells of the gland. Consecutive constriction of the urethra causes characteristic genito-urinary signs & symptoms including: decrease in force & caliber of urine stream, urinary
hesitancy, sense of urgency, Increase in Urine frequency, dysuria, nocturia, post-voidal residual urine and dribbling. Infection may sometimes supervene, due to residual volume, which mayin tum leads to pain and haematuria.
PROSTOWIN is a safe and natural alternate to avoid surgical interventions in BPH. It successfully relieves the troublesome signs and symptoms.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Prostowin Capsule :
- Lajjalu promotes wound healing; it is anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, haemostatic and vasoconstrictor. Also useful in prameha and seminal disorders.
- Gokshura is analgesic, diuretic, aphrodisiac and nervine tonic. It contains Beta- sitosterol, which inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT by inhibiting 5 alpha reductase.
- Kramuka is haemostatic, astringent; is also useful in spermatorrhoa and polyuria. It has got dual action of being 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and alpha adrenergic blocker.
- Shatavari has got immunomodulatory effect on prostate.
PROSTOWIN helps in alleviating signs and symptoms of BPH. Size of prostate gets reduced in due course of time and recurrence is rare. The ingredients also make it an effective tonic for general and nervine debility, an aphrodisiac and a rejuvenator.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Prostowin Capsule :
- Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia
Composition of Prostowin Capsule (Each Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica) 0.5 gm
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 0.5 gm
- Kramuka(Areca catechu) 0.5 gm
- Erandamula (Ricinus communis) 0.5 gm
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 0.5 gm
- Nala (Phyllanthus maderaspatensis) 0.5 gm
- Kusha ( Desmostachya bipinnata) 0.5 gm
- Kasha (Saccharum spontaneum) 0.5 gm
- Ikshumula (Saccharum officinarum) 0.5 gm
- Yavakshara ( Hordeum vulgare) 0.5 gm
- Kandasari (Sugar) 0.25 gm
Dosage of Bal Pharma Prostowin Capsule :
Upto 50 years 1b.i.d x 30 days.
Upto 50-75 years 1b.i.d x 45 days.
Above 75 years 1 b.i.d x 60 days.
Adverse Effects of Bal Vedics Prostowin Capsule :
Contraindications of Prostowin Capsule :
No absolute contra indication.