Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Prolife Capsule
Liver has to face constant insult as it is involved in first pass metabolism and detoxification of various pharmacological agents. Specific hepatic disorders further deteriorate the condition and can lead to anorexia, nausea, vomiting, weakness (fatigue), fever, jaundice, sleep disturbance ascites, oedema of feet or bleeding diathesis.
PROLIFE maintains the structural and functional integrity of this indispensable organ Its formulation provides wide spectrum coverage, enables and enhances digestion and metabolism. It also improves and provides strength to other vital systems, like respiratory system. Prolife is an anti-oxidant, tonic and restorative, which helps in nourishment and replenishment.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Prolife Capsule :
- Daruharidra is bitter tonic, Cholagogue andAnti-pyretic.
- Yastimadhu is a broad-spectrum drug that cures various ailments. Possesses Potent demulcent, expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its alkaloids show anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-helminthic, anti-allergenic and
- anti-neoplastic actions. It is detoxifying and is used in various chronic liver disorders.
- Vasa has got bronchodilatory and respiratory stimulating effect.
- Musali is a liver tonic and a restorative.
- Ardraka is an appetizer and liver stimulant. Ginger also contains anti-mutagenic factors.
- Pippali is a stimulant and is useful in chronic dyspepsia and indigestion.
- Ela is digestive, carminative and restorative.
Effects of Prolife Capsule :
- Detoxifies xenobiotics. Helps in reducing SGOT and SGPT levels.
- Prolife contains flavones and isoflavones, which serve as antioxidants.
- Prolife is found to have significant anti-inflammatory activity. It alleviates pain swelling. Also promotes wound healing.
- Its tyrosine inhibitory effect imparts antitumour and anti.-inflammatoryfunctions to it.
- Reduces toxic effects of anticancer drugslike cyclophosphamide.
- Can be employed in convalescence because it is tonic and restorative
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Prolife Capsule :
- As an Antioxidant
- Liver disorders due to alcohol
- Hepatotoxicity of varied etiology
Composition of Prolife Capsule (Each Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) 0.25 gm
- Atimadhura (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.25 gm
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) 0.25 gm
- Musali(Curculigo orchiodes) 0.25 gm
- Ardraka (Zingiber officinale) 0.25 gm
- Pippali (Piper longum) 0.25 gm
- Ela (Elletaria cardamomum) 0.25 gm
- Khandasari (Sugar) 0.0625 gm
Dosage of Bal Pharma Prolife Capsule :
2 capsules two times a day.
Adverse Effects of Bal Vedics Prolife Capsule :
Contraindications of Prolife Capsule :
No absolute contra indication.