Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Menoleap Syrup
Gynaecological problems have become all the more common these days due to various stress stimuli, which disrupt the normal HPO (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Ovarian) axis and Womens body becomes a host to a number of disorders. Commonest being menstrual irregularities, abnormal uterine discharges and pre-menstrual syndrome. The female also becomes vulnerable to other medical problems.
Menoleap Syrup is a potent combination of safe, effective and time-tested phytodrugs, which are known as well as proven on clinical and scientific grounds to provide support to a female during her different phases in the life span. Menoleap Syrup offer health benefits during peri- and post-menopause, when due to hormonal imbalance and gradually reducing levels of oestrogen, ladies suffers from hot flashes, anxiety, joint pains, palpitations, poor memory and lack of concentration.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Menoleap Syrup :
- Lodhra extract significantly stimulated serum FSH and LH level, enhanced
folliculogenesis and maturing of follicles.
- Jeeraka extract has gotstrong antioxidant activity, even superior to ascorbic acid.
- Manjishtha shows anti-inflammatory activity by suppressing the capacity of Pacnes induced ROS and Pro-inflammatory cytokines, the two important inflammatory mediators in acne pathogenesis.
- Bhrami possesses a potent adaptogenic or antistress activity.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Menoleap Syrup :
- Controls effectively abnormal uterine discharges Eg Leucorrhea.
- Menstrual disorders like oligomenorrhoea, menorrhagia and Dismenorrhoea.
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB).
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- Peri and Post menopausal symptoms.
Composition of Menoleap Syrup (Each 5ml Contains Extracts) :
- Ashoka 75 mg
- Lohra 135 mg
- Dashamola 60 mg
- Shatavari 75 mg
- Yashtimadhu 40 mg
- Rakta Chandana 30 mg
- Shunti 30 mg
- Jeeraka 18 mg
- Manjistha 22 mg
- Guduchi 15 mg
- Gokshura 15 mg
- Tagara 25 mg
- Brahmi 3 mg
- Amalaki 75 mg
Dosage of Bal Pharma Menoleap Syrup :
Two teaspoonful (10ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
Adverse Effects of Bal Vedics Menoleap Syrup :
Contraindications of Menoleap Syrup :
No absolute contra indication.