Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Menoleap Capsule
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a manifestation commonly encountered during a female's reproductive phase. Approximately 20% of females, who visit a gynaecologist, face this problem. Generally, half of them are over 40 years of age and about 20% are adolescents. Females also experience dysmenorrhoea and leucorrhoea at some stage in their reproductive life.
MENOLEAP is a herbal uterine tonic and protector, which guards against and cures Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Leucorrhoea, Dysmenorrhoea and various other gynaecological troubles. It also improves general well being of the female.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Menoleap Capsule :
- A Potent uterine tonic.
- Ashoka, Yastimadhu and Gokshura exert anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and analgesicaction.
- Together Yastimadhu and Ashwagandha help in repair and regeneration of endometrium.
- Shatavari, Ashwagandha andAmalaki have got Haematinic action.
- Ashoka and Amalaki help in controlling non-specific leucorrhoea.
- Ashoka exertes Haemostatic acts as a uterine tonic for menstrual related discomforts, including PMS.
- Yastimadhu contains Phyto-oestrogens, which help in normalizing ovulation naturally, and promotes conception . Also alleviates Peri-menopausal symptoms.
- Shtavari is a tonic and Galactogogue.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Menoleap Capsule :
- Controls effectively abnormal uterine discharges Eg Leucorrhea.
- Menstrual disorders like oligomenorrhoea, menorrhagia and Dismenorrhoea.
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB).
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- Peri and Post menopausal symptoms.
Composition of Menoleap Capsule (Each Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Ashoka (Saraca indica) 40 mg
- Yastimadhu - Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) 20 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 30mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 30 mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 30 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 10mg
Dosage of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Menoleap Capsule :
Two capsules twice or thrice daily after food or as directed by the physician.
Adverse Effects of Menoleap Capsule :
Contraindications of Menoleap Capsule :
No absolute contra indication.