Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Immuwin Tablets
An individual's immunity tends to get compromised with day-to-day physical and psychological stress. It is generally believed that biological organisms require a certain amount of stress in order to maintain their well- being. When stress occurs in quantities that the system can't handle, it produces pathological changes. The immunocompromised person becomes prone to slightest of microbial assaults and his condition further deteriorates.
IMMUWIN provides strength and rejuvenation to the normal as well as deranged system. In addition, its detoxification action helps in preventing and curing various skin ailments.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Immuwin Tablets :
- Antimicrobial : Checks primary infections andreduces chances of secondary
- Enhances CD4 TLymphocytes counts, Promotes immunity.
- Nullifies antiretroviral drug induced adverse effects.
- Reduces morbidity and mortility.
- Antiretroviral, Antimycotic, Antimycobacterial.
- Antiallergic, Antioxidant, Antitumor.
- Hepatoprotective and immunomodulator.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Immuwin Tablets :
- Immunosuppressed & Immunocompromised states.
- Cancer Treatment Bacterial
- Viral and Fungal Infections
- Acute and Chronic Skin Conditions
- Recurrent Infections and inflammations
- Patients on ART.
Ingredients Wise Actions of Immuwin Tablets :
- Ardraka influences both cell mediated immune response and nonspecific proliferation of
T lymphocytes and may exert beneficial effects in a number of clinical conditions, such
as chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Dhundhuka has reported to have immunomodulatory activity that was attributed to its
ability to enhance specific immune responses. (both humoral and cell mediated). as well
as its antioxidant potential.
- Glycrrhic acid and its derivates in Yastimadhu effectively inhibit HIV- 1 reproduction.
- Antiallergic effects of Ystimadhu are mainly due to glycyrrhizin, 1 8 beta glycyrrhetinic
acid and liquiritigenin which can relieve I g E induced allergic disease such as dermatitis
- Yastimadhu showed remarkable antibacterial activity against P. Acnes.
- Ardraka showed pronounced antifungal activity against a wide variety of Fungi, includingstrains that were highly resistant to amphotericin B and Ketoconazole.
- Pappali has got immunostimulatory and antigiardial effect.
Composition of Bal Vedics Immuwin Tablets (Each Tapsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) 0.15gm
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) 0.15 gm
- Parisha (Thespesia populnea) 0.15 gm
- Bilwa (Aegle marmelos) 0.15 gm
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 0.15 gm
- Dunduka (Oroxylum indicum) 0.15 gm
- Ardraka (Zingiber officinale) 0.15 gm
- Jaya (Premna herbacea) 0.15 gm
- Atimadhura (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.15 gm
- Pippali (Piper longum) 0.15 gm
- Brahati (Solanum indicum) 0.15 gm
- Kandasari (Sugar ) 0.0875 gm
Dosage of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Immuwin Tablets :
2 Tapsules b.i.d or t.i.d. or as directed by the physician.