Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Balpro Syrup
Liver is the most versatile organ in our body and is certainly the busiest! Performing 500 or so functions,The burden of metabolism and exposure to dangerous chemicals make liver vulnerable to a variety of disorders such as Inflammation, Hepatitis, Cirrhossis.
Balpro syrup is a real endeavor in this regard, which helps maintain structural and functional integrity of liver, prevents and checks hepatic infections and inflammations and helps in continuing a disease free state. A proven Hepatoprotector that completes disease management.
Treats Jaundice and associated symptom, Increases bile secretions, stimulates appetite, Improves digestion and promotes growth.
Actions of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Balpro Syrup :
- Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumiamalaki) Protects, Clinical effective in HepatitisB, Repairs and Regenerates liver cells, Protects Hepatic parenchyma against Hepato toxins caused by the drug, alcohol and virus Improves appetite,digestion and ensures better assimilation of food.
- Katuki shows significant Cholagouge as evidenced by increase in bile flow, bile salts and bile acids.
- Guduchi Mediated through activation of Kuppffer cells also helps in management of Obstructive jaundice.
- Amalaki shows Hepatoprotective action against antituberculosis drugs induced toxicity. It also helps in normalizing elevated serum levels of AST,ALT,ALP,GGT and tissue lipid peroxide levels
- Haritaki and Bibihitake shows excellent Hepatoprotective and Anthihepatotoxic effects against drug induced toxicities.
- Triphala (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibihitake ) acts as a laxative and bowel tonic, and digestive, use in treatment of liver disorders.
Indication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Balpro Syrup :
- Viral and drug induced Hepatitis
- Precirrhotic Conditions and Early cirrhosis
- Liver disorders due to alcohol
- Hepatotoxicity of varied etiology
- As a daily health supplement to Improve appetite
- Digestion and promoting weight gain.
Composition of Balpro Syrup (Each 5ml Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumiamalaki) 50 mg
- Zingiber officinale Ardraka) 45 mg
- Picrorhiza kurroa (Katuki) 50 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) 60 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) 75 mg
- Terminalia belerica (Vibhitaka) 50 mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki) 70 mg
Dosage of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Balpro Syrup :
Two teaspoonful (10ml) two times a day or as directed by the physician.
Adverse Effects of Balpro Syrup :
Contraindications of Balpro Syrup :
No absolute contra indication.