Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) - Ashwamed Capsule
In today's fast changing lifestyle, "chronic fatigue syndrome " is the most common complaint in urban areas. This is not the ordinary tiredness one feels after exertion but it is actually a somewhat vague illness, a psychosomatic disorder that may follow symptoms of acute viral infection. It is characterized by severe, prolonged exhaustion and
it makes one abnormally prone to hypotension and altered tone of digestive system. This form of asthenia may ultimately lead to 'functional impotence'. In Ayurveda, it may be referred to as 'prajnapradha janya roga'.
In the act of procreation , the whole body with its mental, physical, nervous and endocrine components is involved. Therefore, there arises a need of a safe herbal formulation, which treats man as a whole.
Capsule ASHWAMED has been prepared with one such aim, with the best possible herbs, which are sure to relieve stress, anxiety, fatigue , loss of concentration, loss of libido, poor performance and premature ejaculation.
Mode of Action :
- Ashwamed is a potent spermatogenetic and aphrodisiac. It promotes ejaculation and prevents premature ejaculation.
- Kapikacchu is a potent antioxidant, which reduces the oxidative damage to sperm preventing the disruption in its membrane intergrity.
- Ashwagandha has a direct spermatogenic influence on the seminiferous tubules presumably by exerting a testosterone like
- Corrects male seminal disorders and leucorrhoea in females.
- Rasyana property of ingredients make it a good nourshing tonic and it improves nerve strength.
Indications for use of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Ashwamed Capsule :
- Oligozoospermia, Asthenozoospermia, Teratozoospermia & loss of Libido.
Composition of Ashwamed Capsule (Each Ashwamed Capsule Contains Extracts Equivalent to) :
- KaliMusali (Curculigo orchiodies) 1 gm
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 1 gm
- Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) 1 gm
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 1 gm
- Kokilaksha (Asteracantha longifolia) 1 gm
Dosage of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Ashwamed Capsule :
2 capsules twice a day or three times a day with milk
or as directed by the physician.
Dietary Advice of using Bal Vedics Ashwamed Capsule :
Consumption of non-spicy and non-oily food articles, with plenty of fruits, fibers and fluids.
Adverse Effects of Bal Pharma Ashwamed Capsule :
Contraindication of Bal Vedics (Bal Pharma) Ashwamed Capsule :
No absolute contraindication.