Veola Herbal Based Henna Hair Colour - "Get Younger looking Hair "
Veola Herbal Based Henna Hair Colour has a unique formula created specially for hair colouring, conditioning and scalp treatment. This ammonia-free hair colour completely covers grey hair, while maintaining the natural softness of the hair.
It also contains the goodness of natural herbs like henna, amla, shikakai and aritha. These have been specifically added to provide your hair natural lustre and softness and give you a healthy scalp
The Power of 3:
- Henna is a powerful and natural hair conditioner that can help heal the hair shaft by repairing and sealing the cuticle, protecting hair against breakage and loss of shine. Henna also imparts excellent conditioning affects as well as thickness to the hair. Henna relieves headaches and scalp tension.
- Amla Works as an antioxidant vitamin to fight signs of external and internal ageing. It is a natural astringent and works as a moisturizing conditioner. Amla has a topical solution to give additional nutrition to the scalp and hair to prevent dandruf. Amla enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation, controlling premature greying of hair.
- Shikakai means "fruit for hair" and is a traditional shampoo used in india. Shikakai gives detangling property along with conditioning property to the hair. Shikakai is used in anti-dandruff preparations. It Strengthens hair roots promoting hair growth.
- Aritha is an antibacterial cleanser; involves in the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface preventing hair loss and controlling dandruff. Aritha is a good cleansing agent for hair and clears sensitive and itchy scalp skin problems.
Ammonia-free colour for softer hair
- Ammonia is a harmful agent known to leave your hair allergic, rough and split ended. But as Veola Herbal Based Henna Hair Colour is an ammonia-free product, it retains the natural softness and shine of your hair while leaving it healthy.
Provides full nourishment from tip to scalp
- This is an herbal based product with an optimised formula that completely covers grey hair. It gives your hair a natural shine, leaving it healthy from tip to scalp.
Take A bowl and mix Veola Herbal Based Henna Hair Colour with water (approx 55 ml) to make a paste of required consistency. Apply this paste on evenly distributed hair sections with a brush. Leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
Key Ingredients of Black Colour:
Mehendi Powder, Barium Peroxide, para-Phenylenediamine, Amla, Shikakai, Aritha and para-Aminophenol.
Key Ingredients of Burgundy Colour :
Mehendi Powder, 2-Nitro-para-Phenylenediamine, Amla, Shikakai, Aritha para-Aminophenol and para-Phenylenediamine.
Para-Phenylenediamine may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so a preliminary test according to the accompanying direction should first be made.
The material should not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows, as its use may cause blindness.
Keep out of reach of children. Dye Contents after dilution is not more than 1.5%, in Powder form it is not less than 2%