Therapeutic uses of Baidyanath Kutajarishta :
Astringent, stimulant. Used in dysentery, diarrhoea, fever and sprue. Safe & effective medicine for amoebiasis & amoebic - dysentery.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Kutajarishta :
- Most effective in amoebiasis, diarrhoea, dysentery and fever and also acts as an astringent and a stimulant.
Each 15ml of Baidyanath Kutajarishta contains:
- Water Extract from
- Kutaj Chhal (Holarrhena antidystenterica) - 2.6223gm.
- Munnakka (Vitis Vinifera) - 1.3111gm
- Madhuk Pushp (Maduca Indica) - 0.262gm
- Gambhari Chhal (Gmelina Arborea) - 0.262gm
- Extract Vol. 12.549ml
- Dhaiphool (Woodfordiafruticosa) - 0.524gm
- Gur 2.6223gm.
Dosage of Baidyanath Kutajarishta :
3 to 6 teaspoonful (15ml to 30ml) adding equal quantity of water twice daily after meals or as directed by the physician.