Baidyanath Herbal Products - Pure & Natural Herbal Products - Your health is in Reliable Hand.
Baidyanath Di-givin With Aloe Extract
The importance of bitter foods is well understood for the general well being and toning of liver. Di-givin contain well-established herbal drugs, which have found acceptance all over the world for their therapeutic benefits, owing to the bitter substances present in them. In digestion, liver plays a very important role, especially in metabolism of fats. Di-givin is an effetive "Liver-Tonic" which stimulates and maintains the production and flow of bile. It improves digestion and appetite, giving the feeling of well-being and substained energy all day long.
Digivin an Ideal Digestive Tonic :
Irregularities in diet, consumption of fast food and stressful life style coupled with mental tension results in digestive problems like gases, anorexia, dyspepsia, constipation etc. If functioning of the digestive system gets disturbed, accumulation of toxins (Aam-Tatva) occurs in the body. Due to which health of person gets affected. Liver plays an important role in digestion in Ayurveda it is described that ‘Tikta-Rasatmak’ herbs tones up the function of liver or Digestive system. To overcome the above said problems after extensive research Baidyanath has prepared “Digivin”.
Digivin is a mixture of valuable ‘Tikta-Rasatmak’ Hence Digivin is an excellent tonic for digestive system It’s health benefits improves quality of daily routine, increases the working capacity and boosts immunity.
- It is used in hepatitis, constipation and flatulence etc.
- Useful in the enlargement of Liver and spleen, Stomach-ache & constipation.
- The leaves possess anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is used in treating dysentery, diarrhoea, enteritis and hypertension.
- It tones up the liver.
Picrorhiza-kurroa (Kutki) :
- It is laxative, carminative anti inflammatory, cardio tonic and purgative in large doses,
- It is effective in burning sensation, constipation, inflammations jaundice, and haemorrhoids and in general debility.
- Acts as Antioxidant, Bitter, astringent, digestive, appetizer, rejuvenating and Immunomodulatory.
Commiphora- myrrha (Hirabol):
- The Plant is bitter taste, acrid and astringent. Act as a digestive, carminative, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antiseptic, stimulant and tonic. Useful in vitiated condition of stomatitis dyspepsia Etc.
Composition (Each 5ml contains) :
- Jawasa (Stem) (Aihagi Camelorum) - 22.20mg
- Sanay (Leaf) (Cassia Angustifolia) 16.66mg
- Hirabol (Gudda) (Commiphora Myrrha) 05.33mg
- Kalmegh (Stem) (Andrographis Peniculata) 22.20mg
- Kutki (Rhizome) (Picrorhiza kurroa) 22.20mg
- Giloe (Stem) (Tinospora Cordifolia) 22.20mg
- Kumari (Leaf) (Aloe Barbaris) 40.00mg
- Water Q.S.
*Boosts immunity, energy and strength.
*Relieves problems related to digestive system like loss of appetite,
dyspepsia, gases constipation stomach ache etc.
*Effective in alcohol and drug induced hepatitis and hepatotoxicity, jaundice,
Sluggish liver function, anorexia, impaired Metabolism, convalescence etc.
Take 2 to 4 teaspoonful twice a day with equal quantity of water after meals.
As appetizer: In case of loss of appetite it can be taken ten minutes before meals with equal quantity of water.
For Patients who have mild stomach-ache during digestion process with loss of appetite can take this medicine 10 minute before meal with 1 cup of water.
Caution: Shake Well before use. Keep all medicine including this out of the reach of children.
Waring: As with any other drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek medical advice before taking this product.
Contraindication: No side effects are reported till date. Diabetic patient should take medicine under medical supervision.