Bahola Homeopathy Ferolac
Bahola’s FEROLAC is a homoeopathic haematic which cures anaemia and its associated symptoms such as weakness, lethargy, bonepains, weight loss, palor, anaemic headaches, vestigo etc. FEROLAC increases the hemoglobin content of the body.
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
1. Lechithin 1X : Lecithin has a favourable influence in nutritive condition and is known to have anti oxiblant properties. Acting on the haemopoitic system it increased the RBCs and haemoglobeu content of the body.
2. Kali Phos 2X: With its action on nervous system prevents brain fag, vestigo, lethargy, anxiety, physical & mental depression.
3. Alfalfa Q: Tones up the appetite, improves digestion, assimulation, absorption of ford nutrients. It promote weight gain us asthenic people.
4. Hydrastis Can Q : Alleviates tiredness, improves digestion and prevents constipation.
5. China Q : Prevents weakness consequent to haemorrhages, loss of body flinds.
6. Ferr.Phos 2X: Increases haemoglobeis content in the body, prevents anaemia.
7. Calc.Phos 3X: Anaemic headaches of school children, anaemia after acute and chronic wasting diseases respond well to it. It also provides strength to bones.
Side effects : No side effects of FEROLAC are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in FEROLAC it interact with the action of any other medicine.