Ayuchem Ayurvedic Medicine
Only Herbal Formulation to Overcome Gastric Ulcer in Diabetics
Regulates Acid-Peptic Secretions
Increases mucin-bicarbonate secretions. Possesses cytoprotective activity. Has anti-oxidant property. Regulates Acid-Peptic secretions. Normalises peristalsis - Prevents acid reflux and accumulation. Balance various functions of stomach.
- Protects gastric mucosa with a soothing layer - relieves burning sensation and gastric pain
- Checks hyperacidity, beneficially alters acid-mucus balance
- Provides anti-inflammatory action and supports epithelial tissue regeneration-promotes healing of ulcers
- Normalises peristalsis-prevents acid reflux and accumulation.
- The treatment & prevention of hyperacidity, gastric ulcers & duodenal ulcers.
One to two teaspoonful two to three times a day.