Ayuchem Ayurvedic Medicine
Freedom from cold and flu
Reduces nasal congestion
Restores Normal Nasopharyngeal Functions, Overcomes Sinusitis and Common Cold Syndrome
Indicatios for use of Ayurchem Saina Tablets :
- Common cold, running nose
- Adjuvant therapy in Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- The non-sedating cold and flu remedy
- Reduces nasal secretions and congestion
- Improves nasal mucosal resistance and integrity
- Promotes sinus drainage
- Restores The Resistance Of The Nasal Mucosa Against Repeated Microbial Attacks.
- Overcomes heaviness and pain over sinus, fever, chills and headach.
- Decreases hypersensitivity of nasal mucosa to environmental factors.
- Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- For better efficacy combination of SAINA tablets and SAINA Nasal Drops in chronic Sinusitis
Composition (Each tablet contains) :
- Tribhuvan kirti ras 80mg
- Maha Sudarshan Ghan 200mg
- Amrita Ghan 100mg.
One tablet two times a day for the period of three months or as directed by the physician.
Processed in :
Tulsi, Vasaka, Kulinjan, Yastimadhu, Kantakari.