AyuCare Kizhi Powder
Therapy Oriented Ayurvedic Medicine For Kizhi Therapy
Innovative Scientific User Friendly Economic Powder
Ayurveda - Do It Yourself Therapy
Powder Bundle for Kizhi Therapy
AyuCare KIZHI is the most advanced and scientifically designed for conducting ayurveda swedana treatment (medicated fomentation therapy). KIZHI is most beneficial in musculo-skeletel disorders (Pain, Swelling and Stiffness) and neuro-vasculopathy (Numbness, Loss of Sensation, Burning sensation, Cramps etc.).
In Kerala system of Ayurvedic practice, KIZHI is recommended for Arthritis and Rheumatism and highly beneficial in low back ache (Muscular and Disc), neck pain (Spondylosis), Muscle Pain (Fibromyalgia), Joint Pain and problems realted with nerves and blood vessels.
Ayucare Kizhi Powder is effective for :
Direction for use:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Back Pain : Back pain and inflammation due to slipped disc and spondylosis
- Neck Pain : Pain and inflammation due to spondylosis, muscular and 'thalaneerirakkam' (fluid collection in the head)
- Shoulder Pain : Severe shoulder pain and shoulder joint stiffness
- Knee Pain: Knee Pain, inflammation and stiffness due to bone atrophy, arthritis
- Joint Pain: Swelling and pain on fingers, knee, elbow and toe
- Neuro Vascular Disorders
- Low Blood Circulation : Muscle twitching
- Nerve Weakness : Nerve Pain, Twitching, Weakness.
- Apply Ayucare KIZHI Oil on the body over the needy area.
- Take Ayucare KIZHI Oil, pour into a vessel and heat.
- Dip the Ayucare KIZHI Powder bolus in hot Ayucare KIZHI Oil and gently rub over the painful area. Repeat the procedure till the oil in the vessel is finished. Continue the process for 15 - 30 minutes once in a day for 3 days, which will give a good relief for the pains.
- Once bolus (Kizhi) can be used for 3 consecutive days for the better result.
- Ayucare Kizhi Powder Bundle is to be used with Ayucare Kizhi Oil
In oil allergic condition Kizhi Powder bundle can alone be used as dry heat therapy without oil application.
Composition (100g Kizhi Powder Contain) :
- Sussuria lappa - 5gm
- Zingiber officinale - 5gm
- Acorus calamus - 5gm
- Allium sativum - 5gm
- Moringa oliefera - 5gm
- Capparis spinosa - 5gm
- Cedrus deodara - 5gm
- Brassica campestries - 5gm
- Alpinia galanga - 5gm
- Anethum sowa - 5gm
- Phaseolus mungo - 5gm
- Dolichos biflorus - 5gm
- Boerrhavia diffusa - 5gm
- Withania somifera - 5gm
- Sesamum indicum - 5gm
- Calotropis gigantium - 5gm
- Ricinus communis - 5gm
- Hordeum vulgare - 5gm
- Ziziphus jujuba - 5gm
- Crataeva nurvala - 5gm
Ayu Care Kizhi Powder 100g (in cloth bundle form).