A Safe Herbal Formulation without drawbacks of modern psychotropic drugs
Benefits and Positive Advantages of using Siledin Tablets :
Indications Siledin Tablets :
- Completely non-toxic and free from side effects such as Gastric upsets, Sexual weakness, Drowsiness.
- Has liver corrective properties & improves appetite and general health of the patient.
- Helps concentration & alertness and does not cause drowsiness.
- Non-habit forming and suitable for prolonged use.
- Reduces emotional stress on the autonomic nervous system. Reduces emotional tension and gives sense of well-being.
- Convenient & reliable treatment for non-hospitalized patients & for those who cannot report personally and after discharge from hospital & care of the psychiatrist.
- Can be given along ECT to minimize the complications & side effects of ECT such as memory disturbances, impotency, sexual neurosis. It also helps to reduce the duration of Electroconvulsive Therapy.
- Does not suppress critical activity & induces natural sleep. Patient remains fresh & alert, when waking up from sleep.
Stress, Strain, Mental anxiety, Emotional disturbances, Nervous and psychogenic head-ache, Sleeplessness, Hypocondriasis, Neurosis, Anxiety neurosis, Obsess ional neurosis, Sexual neurosis, Neurotic depression.
Schizophrenia, Hysteria, Epilepsy, Melancholia, Maniac, depressive psychosis.
Safe follow up treatment after discharge from mental hospital.
In children: for convulsions, Hyperkinesis, Mental deficiency, Enuresis.
In Females: Menopausal mental syndrome, puerperal insanity.
In Aged : Mental symptoms of psychosis due to cerebral arterial sclerosis such as: emotional instability, sleeplessness & restlessness, memory failure & disturbances.
Dosages of Alarsin Siledin Tablets:
In severe cases :
3 to 4 tablets thrice a day. When symptoms are controlled then 2 tablets thrice a day.
1 to 6 tablets in divided dose as per the intensity of symptoms & age.
Each Siledin Tablet contains in mg
Side Effects :
- Sarpagandha - 210.0 Shankhapushpi -70.0
- Bhangra - 52.0 Brahmi - 35.0
- Jeevanti - 17.5 Kamboji - 17.5
- Vachha - 18.0 Excp q.s
A safe herbal formulation without drawbacks of modern psychotropic drugs. Keep in a Cool & Dry Place