Aachi Fish Fry Masala
Direction to use Aachi Fish Fry Masala
- Make a paste of Aachi Fish Fry Masala with required quantity of water and few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on fish slices and keep it aside for 20mins.
- Deep fry the fish pieces in cooking oil with medium flame.
- No need to add salt. Now tasty Aachi Fish Fry is ready to serve hot.
- This masala may also be used to prepare yam.
Ingredients of Aachi Fish Fry Masala
Chilli, Salt, cumin, Ginger, Garlic, Aniseed, Cloves, Gram dhal, Pepper, Cinnamon.