Aachi Egg Curry Masala
Direction to use Aachi Egg Curry Masala
- Boil 6 eggs and remove the shells. Heat oil to fry onions until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chillies and cook for 4 minutes.
- Now add 20g Aachi Egg Curry Masala and cook till the oil begins to separate from the masala.
- Add 125ml of water, salt and allow it to boil in a medium flame.
- Add coconut paste until it reaches thick consistency.
- Finally add the slit boiled eggs. Now tasty Aachi Egg Curry is ready to serve hot.
Ingredients of Aachi Egg Curry Masala
Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Star anise, Cloves & Salt.