Aachi Chicken Masala
Direction to use Aachi Chicken Masala
- Wash 300g of chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil to fry chopped onions until golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry until soft. Now add Aachi Chicken Masala and cook till oil separates.
- Add 200ml water and salt to taste.
- Add chicken pieces, cover with lid and allow it to simmer until the chicken becomes tender.
- Add coconut paste till the gravy thickens. Now tasty Aachi Chicken is ready to serve hot.
Ingredients of Aachi Chicken Masala
Chilli, Salt, Cloves, Coriander, Cardamom, Turmeric, Pepper, Cumin, Cinnamon, Dry ginger, Menthi, Mustard, Badyan.