Aachi Biriyani Masala
Direction to use Aachi Biriyani Masala
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add chopped onions,fry till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till raw flavour goes off.
- Add curd,lime juice and Aachi Biriyani Masala followed by mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add vegetables/pressure cooked mutton/chicken,1 litre water,salt and rice.
- Pressure cook till 3 whistle.Finally top the rice with ghee and mix well.Tasty Biriyani of your choice.
Ingredients of Aachi Biriyani Masala
Chilly, Salt, Cloves, Coriander, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Nutmeg, Staranise.